Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used by website owners to make their websites work more efficiently and provide a better browsing experience.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To provide you with a personalized browsing experience
- To remember your preferences and settings
- To analyze how our website is used and improve its performance
- To display relevant advertisements to you
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable basic features such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website may not function correctly.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use our website and track its performance. This helps us to improve the website's functionality and provide a better user experience.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable enhanced functionality and personalization of the website. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our website.
- Advertising/targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
You can manage and control cookies in various ways. Most web browsers allow you to accept or reject cookies and delete existing cookies. However, if you block or delete cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.
You can also set your preferences for how third-party advertisers track your online activities. Please note that opting out of targeted advertising does not mean you will no longer see advertisements, but that the advertisements will be less relevant to your interests.